We will do everything we can to make sure your visit to Dino Experience Park will be safe. In the park we follow the Dutch guidelines of the RIVM.
- No coronavirus pass (QR code) is required for entree
You do not need to show a coronavirus pass (QR code) at the entrance of the park, because we are a pass-through location.
However, a coronavirus pass is required if you want to eat inside the restaurant. It is not required to show a QR code on the terrace and for take-away food.
- We kindly request that you follow all government guidelines and advice during your visit.
- Wash your hands regularly. At the park, we offer central disinfection points and clean more frequently.
- Go home if you have a rhinitis, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, and/or elevation (up to 38°C). Go home if anyone in your household has a fever (from 38°C) and/or chest tightness symptoms.
- Pay by debit or contactless. No cash is accepted.
- Follow our instructions, if applicable.
Do I need a coronavirus pass (QR code) to enter the Dino Experience Park?
No, you do not need a coronavirus pass to visit the Dino Experience Park. A coronavirus pass is also not required on the terrace, at the take-away restaurant Restaurantosaurus or with Jurrasic Golf.
However, a coronavirus pass (QR code) is required if you want to eat at a table inside the restaurant.
Why can I only buy tickets online and why do I have to reserve a day and time slot?
In order to guarantee the measures of the RIVM, we can only receive a maximum number of visitors each day. Therefore, a visit to Dino Experience Park is only possible if you reserve your time slot in advance.
Which measures can I take myself?
1. Wash your hands regularly.
2. Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
3. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and then throw them away.
aantal maatregelen kun je zelf ook voor een veilig bezoek zorg
What are the payment options?
We are a pin-only park and therefore you cannot pay with cash. However, it is useful to have a few coins with you for our Dino Rides or to bring our T-Rex to life!
Do you need to wear a face mask?
Wearing a face mask at our location is not mandatory. If you feel comfortable doing so, it is of course allowed.
Is the restaurant open?
The take-away restaurant Restaurantosaurus is open! You can enjoy a snack and a drink in between all the adventuring. You can sit outside on the terrace (no QR code required) or inside at a table (QR code required).