Have a safe trip
Of course we are doing everything we can to ensure that your visit to Dino Experience Park is safe. In the park we follow the Dutch guidelines of the RIVM.
- You do not have to show a corona ticket (QR code) at the entrance to our park.
- We kindly ask you to follow all government guidelines and advice during your visit.
- Wash your hands regularly. At the park we offer central disinfection points and we clean our buildings more often.
- Go home if you suffer from a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough and/or fever. Go home if someone in your household has a fever and/or shortness of breath.
- Pay with pin or contactless. No cash is accepted.
- Follow any instructions we may have for you.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need a corona QR-code to visit the Dino Experience Park?
No, you do not need a QR-code to visit the Dino Experience Park, nor is it required at the (take-away) restaurant Restaurantosaurus and Jurrasic Golf.
Why can I only buy tickets online and do I have to reserve a day and time slot?
To be able to guarantee compliance with the RIVM measures, we have to limit the number of guests we receive every day. That is why a visit to Dino Experience Park is only possible if you reserve your time slot in advance.
Which measures can I take myself?
Dino Experience Park adheres to the RIVM guidelines and we ask our visitors to adhere to them too. With a number of measures you can also ensure a safe visit yourself.
1. Wash your hands regularly
2. Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow
3. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and then throw it away
Which payment methods are available?
We are a pin-only park and therefore you cannot pay with cash. However, it is useful to have a few euro coins with you, for example for our Dino Rides or to bring our T-Rex to life!
Do you have to or can you wear a mouth mask?
Wearing a mouth cap at our park is not mandatory. If you like this yourself, it is of course allowed.
Is the restaurant open?
The take-away restaurant Restaurantosaurus is open! You can enjoy a snack and a drink in between adventures.