The Dino Experience Park is easy to reach by car and has more than enough parking space. The parking fee for motorized vehicles is €5. You can pay with your debit card at the barrier.
The address of the Dino Experience Park is: Sluisdijk 15, 2809 NA Gouda. The park is located southwest of the city. The park is easiest to reach from Rotterdam/The Hague/Utrecht via the A20.
- Take exit 18 (Moordrecht) and join the N457 in the direction of Gouda.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout (N207 towards Gouda).
- Before the bridge, turn right onto Sluisdijk (direction Moordrecht).
You will soon see the park on your right. The exit to the car park is a little further on on the right. At the bottom of the dike, please be alert for cyclists from your blind spot.
By public transport
The Dino Experience Park is easily accessible by public transport. The easiest route runs from Gouda train station.
- Take Arriva bus 190 (direction Rotterdam Alexander). This bus departs every 30 minutes.
- Get off at the Julianasluis stop (8 minutes from the station).
- Follow the cycle path along the dike in the direction of the entrance.
The bus stop for the way back is a few tens of meters further in the direction of the large bridge.
Volg ons op sociale media
Are you curious what your dinosaur friends are getting up to in your absence? Follow the adventures of your favourite dinosaurs on TikTok and other social media channels!Follow us on social media